Monday, December 20, 2010

The Weather Outside Is..

Hello World!!!
It has been such a long long long time since I wrote to you! My reasoning is that I am home with the people I love and really am writing this blog for so why keep writing they already know what I am doing. But I guess that isn't fair to all of my new friendly readers who don't live in memphrica! I really have not been up to much! I sleep a lot!! I don't really understand why I sleep so much actually...I guess I am making up for what I lost during the school year! I LOVE  being home with my family! It is so much fun to just sit around and hang out with everybody. I taught my little brothers how to play uno and we have had a good ole time with that! they informed me of course that the first time I taught them I didn't get all of the instructions right. Oh well you do what you can right!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! Like legit in four days! It doesn't quite feel like it is Christmas time yet. I love Christmas time though...All the lights and warm fuzzy feelings....Its just like the world gets a little happier when Christmas rolls around. Of course they also get a little crankier, crazier, and  drive insanely but oh well. I think it is really cool to see all the unity at Christmas time. Everyone is listening to the same music, buying presents for loved ones, putting up Christmas decorations! Sure we don't all have the same religion but because of the ONE and only God we are all being united, even though some don't realize it, by His story! Ahhhh I can't wait to sit around our Christmas tree on Christmas eve with only the tree lighting the room and just talk about the greatest story! I love Christmas...and I love being home with my family! I hope everyone else is having a great Christmas holiday!! Go spread some good Christmas cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment