Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Chase down your Passion Like it is the Last bus of the Night"

Oh My where to even begin!
   Second semester has been soo crazy! I can't believe it is almost march already and in two weeks is spring break, and that means half of the semester is over! First year of college flying bye!! The past like what two months that I haven't written have been crazy! Filled with tons of school work, working with the best campaign REACH!, freshman council, A billion interviews, RA class, Chi O, and social functions! Since I'm so far behind how about some pictures to catch you up...They do say A picture is worth a thousand words right...
Just chilling with some Chi O sistas!!!
 This is the DTD date party! The theme was "I'm Glad I'm Not..." Me and my date Walker went as nerd, obviously! It was a whole lot of fun! I finally achieved my goal of being asked to a date party. But honestly I'm good now. Not that I don't like date parties, I love them. It is just now I understand why I am not first choice on getting invited to them...Let's just say I am not your typically sorority girl...
Aren't we such cute little nerds!

<---- I love this picture! That is me and Aaron Bush, he is pretty much my bffl guy friend here at UT. It is just an epic picture!


 Taylor, Paige, and I went hiking last weekend. It was soo amazing! Look at that view! I love being this close to the mountains and when it starts getting cooler I am seriously going hiking every weekend! It was just so refreshing to walk in the mountains and then have a sweet little bible study when we got to the top. I really want to climb the chimney tops before march is over! I am so thankful for the friends God has placed into my life. They are such a blessing!
I made it to the RA class!! Which means I will hopefully, most likely be an RA next year! I am sooo excited and really nervous at the same time. It would be such a blessing and fun opportunity to be an RA. So keep the prayers coming and your fingers crossed. 

Okay it is another gorgeous saturday afternoon in Knoxville so I am going to go out and interact with the world!  I promise to try and keep up better next week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment