Friday, November 19, 2010

Happiness

HI! 
Long time no see!!
I don't have much time to let you in on life but here are a few happy quote i found.
Today has been a rough day of life and it's beautiful complications and these were good reminders!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 



  • Make one person happy each day and in forty years you will have made 14,600 human beings happy for a little time at least.
  • The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes to do but in liking what one has to do. 
  • Looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them.
  • Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget
         about it.
  • Happy people roll with the punches.  They know from experience that
         everything changes.  Today's good fortune may vanish tomorrow,
         today's crises may turn out to be tomorrow's good fortune.
  • Everyone is responsible for their own joy.
  • Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling
  • What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.  They are trifles,
        to be sure, but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is
        inconceivable.
  • Joyfulness keeps the heart and face young.  A good laugh
           makes better friends with ourselves and everybody around.
  •      I'm going to be happy today, Though the skies may be cloudy and gray  No matter what may come my way I'm going to be happy today.
  • The joyful people are those who are generous and kind 
    The miserable people are those who are selfish & unforgiving.
    The problem solvers are those whose lives are powered by  faith & optimism.
    The problem people are those whose lives are drained by  doubts & pessimism.
    The winners are those who learn to take full responsibility for their actions.
    The losers are those who blame others for their failures.
  • Happiness is like a potato salad  -  when shared with others - 
    it's a picnic.
  • Nothing has to happen for me to feel good!  I feel good because
            I'm alive!  Life is a gift, and I revel in it.
  • Where ever you are going, whatever the weather always bring your own sunshine.
  • This is the day the Lord has Made I will Rejoice and be Glad in IT!!!

Quotes always fascinate me. I love to sort through a pile of them and find those couple that are just awesome! I could just curl up with a fluffy blanket and shift through quotes all day long and be entertained the whole time. So let's go be happy!



2 comments:

  1. I like the potato salad one :)

    Will you be in Memphis for T'Giving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I like it too!! Yes I will be! Are you going to be in memphis???

    ReplyDelete