Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life

I don't want to start this week.
I really just want to curl up in a big bed with fluffy pillows and comforters and forget the world.
I'm not sure why I want this. It's a weird feeling that this week is just going to be full of life.
The depressing reality that we live in, because of or fallen nature.
I just have a feeling that there will be more messy-ness this upcoming week.
and I just don't want to deal with it.
I want to curl up with a romantic book and imagine that is how the world is.
To do nothing for days!!
But it is time i brace for the week coming. That I put on my armor and show this world that this isn't the end.
that this isn't the reality we have to live in.
There is more to come.
There is a place that is much more than we could ever imagine.
A place where feelings are never hurt.
Boys are never jerks.
Friends never lie.
People aren't starving.
Children aren't crying.
Wars aren't being fought.
Just a place of peace and rest.
A place where we can look on the face of the Almighty and just bask in His Glory.
So for this week I take on the challenge to show the people around me a piece of that peace.
A glimpse of that happiness
A sliver of that honesty
An embrace of that comfort
because it doesn't take a multitude just a smile and a good attitude.
So let's go attack this week and make a mark for the kingdom to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment