Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloweeeen!!

Well I bought a Mac and can't figure out how to download my pictures soo I can't put any of my own pictures on here or on facebook! Depressing I know but I will learn soon hopefully! What shall I update you all on! Well I am secretary of Freshman Council..which I apparently won by quite a bit...It was most likely the candy I used to bribe everyone to vote for me but hey it worked didn't it! The position is a lot of fun! I get to sit up front, take roll, type the minutes as they happen (which gets kinda hectic sometimes), send emails, update the facebook group, and anything else secretarial!! It is nice being in a leadership position that helps all the other positions out. It is really humbling and is already teaching me that it is never all about myself! I love it! Second on thursday I found out that in my math class a 77 is a B and a 87 is an A!!! Isn't that awesome soo that grade I was upset about being a C is really a B! And then he added 9 extra points to it so now it is one point away from being an A!! It was a very exciting day when that happened! In class my pretty skinny teacher told us he lost 200+ pounds on the atkins diet! We all just starred at him in disbelief! It made me feel like a loser cause all I wanna do is lose like 10 pounds and he lost 200!! like WHAT! I went to Reese's haunted house the other night! It was actually pretty good! I think the best part was going with other girls who were screaming their heads off! I was right there with them sometimes..but ahh it was soo funny! The whole act is set up in the basement of reese, an all boys dorm identical to humes,  and they have black tarps making a maze throughout the whole thing! I went with Freshman council people! I am really making the best friends from freshman council! Legit I love all the people I have met! they are all overachievers, polite, fun people! I love it!!

Last night I went to an RUF halloween dance party! I dressed up as belle! I know such a little 5 yr old costume but see I found the perfect belle dress at good will and couldn't let the time pass me by! But I didn't actually stay at the party long so the costume didn't even really get seen! :(....It was really awkward. See I slightly got ditched and had to walk on over by myself but I ran into some friends who didnt actually let me walk there by myself but when I got there i didn't have a fun group who would be nice to me and you know how awkward it is to be at a dance party without your posse! So I left and walked home by myself pretty soon after I got there. BUT its okay cause I got to go hang out with some awesome people and watch White Chicks for the first time! It was pretty funny. I just find it weird and depressing that churches are the places that are most clique sometimes. I wish it wasn't that way and I am really trying to make sure I don't do that to new people at my church. Churches should be the most loving places I think. But that's my little rant on that!

Im missing the family! I'm thinking about going down to see them nov 6. maybe...but they are coming the next weekend or so and I don't have a ride home yet so who knows what will happen. I am soo excited they are ALL going to be coming to see me!! ahhh I can't wait to just hang out with them all day long and night and ahhhh! I love my family! Aidan is getting so big it seems now that I am far away from him! He told me he missed me on the phone the other day it was soooo cute! Oh I can't remember if I already typed this but my mommy sent me a popcorn tin for halloween! I'm actually munching on some right now! Its buffalo popcorn the best I think!! For the rest of today I am going to be doing homework, some laundry, and maybe hanging out with some peeps later!! So off I go to attack this loverly saturday!

God is good!!,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, and I love you, and I am really looking forward to seeing you!! :) love you bunches! Mom

    ReplyDelete