Monday, March 7, 2011

Dance for yourself, if someone understands good. If not then no matter, go right on doing what you love.

Hewwwwooooooo!!!
So this weekend was crazy!! It was boxing weekend, which is where the frats have at in a boxing tournament. All the proceeds' go to charity who would've guessed, violence=charity :/? Anyways, it's a pretty big deal and people from all over come out. Seriously I feel like half my graduated class came up here. So I really didn't sleep much lol. I also participated in the Library Fun Run with Freshman council this weekend. Although it was at 630 in the morning I had a lot of fun! I got to say "On your mark, Get set, GO" and shoot a gun! Then me and courtney made up a nice little cheer to yell at the runners as they passed by! It went something like "go runners, Go Runners, its your fun run".... I know aren't we such clever little princesses!

          So that was the weekend....This week is a really light week for me...I feel like everyone else is dying from their midterms but I fortunately am not all! So hopefully I can catch up on some sleep and prepare for next week! I'm really nervous about the cross trip. I know I shouldn't be and I know that everything is going to work out like it is suppose too...BUT i'm nervous. I am trying to give it over and be at peace with it. I was beginning to really regret my decision cause I wanted to go home and honestly the beach would be soo much more comfortable for me. I realize thats why I am so scared of the cross trip, it's not my comfort zone at all. I am placing myself in an environment where I really don't know that many people at all....and I don't do well with that at all. I love meeting new people, but the initial putting yourself out there is always the hardest part. Alas, I really think this week is going to be good for me. So i'm getting excited. I think me and Amber are going to go to goodwill and get some fun shirts that we can get all dirty!!

         I miss the family but I will try and sneak home and see them soon. Now I shall tackle some more homework. Remember that God has created you with a purpose. Don't miss out on the life He has given you. So go out and dance!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a really brave girl with a gigantic heart!! I know the Lord is going to bless your service, and I will pray for you all week! I miss you, but I am excited to see what God has in store for you!! I love you bunches, and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete