Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dominating Like A Champ

i SURVIVED my crazy week!!!

********Insert victory dance******

Last week was ROUGH but I made it through....Did I get a lot of sleep or do as well as I would have liked?..No but I tried my hardest! This week is sooo much light! Just two papers! This week also starts campaign week!! I am sooo nervous to see who is going to win. Campaign starts tomorrow and voting happens next tuesday and wednesday. I also find out about RA on monday or tuesday...So next week will either be a really really good week or could be a really really bad week. I'm hoping for a good week!!
The more I go to biology class the harder it gets to pay attention. NOt good I need to pay attentnion so i can get better grades! I am really really depressed it got SO COLD again!!!! not cool at all...It is seriously freezing cold here! like freezing! brrrrrr I hope wherever you are it is warm! I don't like the cold and I was sooo ready for summer! Ugh knoxville weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment