Thursday, March 10, 2011

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

If you haven't caught on by now, I'm sorry, but I AM UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH MY FAMILY!! Seriously I wouldn't trade them for anything. I have the best parents in the whole wide world! It surprises me every day how well they did in raising me. Seriously, mom dad, you guys knew what you were doing lol. Its soo annoying I'm realizing that all those rules I hate..I now love that I learned them. It's funny how you don't realize what those rules are for when you have them but once they are gone you love them! I have the best little sisters any girl could ask for! Seriously they are all so unique and different but we all have the best times together! My brothers aren't to bad either! I love having a big family! I have had so many different experiencing that many other people will never get to experience and all I had to do was be born into it! :D!! I love you family!! 


It has been raining NON stop!! I legit don't have hair I just have a head of frizz...I don't think there is a defined curl on my head right now! It really isn't cool at all! One more day till Spring break!! Where I will hopefully be friendly and making myself meet tons of new people! I hope you are having a great day and If not make it better!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you bunches, and the day you were born into our family was one of the best days of my life!

    ReplyDelete