Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Home is where your heart is

Missin' Me Some Memphis!




Awww Hey Diaper Bestie!
Can't leave out Jackson Either!!

Well If it isn't obvious...I'm getting homesick :(! It has been 54 days since I was in the 901. I'm feeling it.... And yet I signed up to go on a mission trip over spring break instead of seeing the fam....But I'm learning to grow up and as my wonderful daddy said tonight. Growing up has growing pains but butterflies sure are pretty and they can FLY!! So I'm trying to learn to handle it on my own but boy do I sure miss home! 

I miss ya Mom, Dad, Lizzie, Anna, Emma, Peter, Aidan, AND Thomas.....

Miss me too!  

1 comment:

  1. I miss you bunches and bunches sweet girlie and I am very proud of you!! Love you so much!! Mom

    Hey Abby, I love you and miss you and I am very happy for you. I hope you have a great week!! I love you Peter

    ReplyDelete