Thursday, October 21, 2010

.......a...k....e......

Sleep deprivation is not fun at all! I legit have a headache from lack of sleep! What happen to the stereotype that college will be the best four years of your life? That you won't have to go to class? That all you will do is have tons of free time? NO!! I study study study all the time! I go to class I do homework..I work in Freshman Council and Chi O and church...besides that I am in my room or the library! I can't wait till I don't have to study anymore. To be at that point in my life where all I do is live my life! But I will enjoy these four years I will just be very tired on breaks!

Side note I really really want to go to puppy zone! I keep seeing people's pictures it looks sooo cute!!
Okay back to writing my paper!
Oh I don't know if I told you but I made Secretary of Freshman Council!!!! Yea more leadership!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment