Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh the weather!

THE Weather is crazy in tennessee! Seriously, crazy! Today I was not going to be cold on my walk to jhb! I put on sweatpants, uggs, long socks, a warm tshirt, and a sweat shirt! I was soo happy today was going to be the day I would be freezing! I go to walk out the door taking those last steps in the warmth gearing up to embrace the cold. You know that feeling we all do it when we walk out of church or out of the mall..its almost like you hold your breath hoping it wont be as bad as you think and its always worse. Well anyways, I step out the door and BAM im hit in the face with HEAT!! Like full out hott sticky air....I was shocked..the one day I am prepared not to be cold im going to be burning up!!! So my new best friend is the weather channel in the morning! It was quite a humorous beginning to a long tuesday! Today was a good day. I had a biology exam which I think i actually might have done okay on but that most likely means I did not do good at all. For example got my math test back today and I was pretty positive I had only missed 2 problems so yea an a in the bag! Nope to my surprise I made a c...Im kinda upset about it but he is adding 7 extra bonus points so that will bump it up to a b! So who knows how that exam will turn out. My wonderful mommy and daddy sent me a popcorn tin full of loverly goods from the popcorn factory!! I love packages they are my favorite! It kinda makes up for the fact that I don't get gondolas that grandma brought them today! It is weird not getting to see my grandparents because im not there. I hope the rest of the family has fun with them this week! I'm beginning to miss my family again! It doesn't take me long..cause pretty much my family is the greatest!! Just you wait espy's we gonna have the best christmas' and other holidays!! I love you all! My dearest old friend and pretty much little sister Bekah Baggett came and saw me today! It was really fun getting to talk to her and show her around UT! I think she rather enjoyed it, especially 3 spoons! but then who couldn't love 3 spoons! Ruf was cancelled tonight due to the storms going on. There is a tornado warning...which I wasn't sure where we would go if we had a tornado so I texted my RA. Turns out my RA doesn't know either, so hope nothing happens. I think the worst is over and nothing happened so its all good!

Chi O just finished lip sync! How exhausting it was! It was a lot of fun it just took so much of my sleeping time! We got 5th place which is okay for being out of 13 but it is depressing that we didn't place or anything. O well we tried our best. We had Prince: here are some loverly pictures!
The whole group!
Roomie!
I feel so accomplished and blogger suave now that I have finally put some pictures on!
Well that is what is new in my life! thanks for reading
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment