Saturday, October 9, 2010

Home again Home again jig-i-d-jog!

It is FALL BREAK!!! I love being home! I have spent my whole time completely with the family and it has been utterly wonderful! On Thursday I went with my mommy and Emma and we all got our haircut! Then we took my youngest little sister who is rapidly growing up to get here ears pierced. She looks like a new person she has a new haircut and new earrings and she got her first pair of big girl jean sizes. Of course they are 00 that little tiny rascal! Then we met the rest of the family at Ocharleys! I had missed O'charleys a lot lol. Which yes I know is silly cause we have them in Knoxville but it was really good! Aidan, mom, and I went to Kroger to get some groceries for the weekend! Aidan gave me the pleasure of pushing him around in one of those car carts! It was soo funny I let him do all the driving and hopefully taught him the difference from his left and right. We had to stop twice for gas and bought the most random goodies! I got to stop by the football game and see some of my favorite sophomores, juniors, and seniors! I also ran into my long lost friend Hannah Moore! so we got to catch up after such a long time apart! It was soo nice to just sit and talk with an old friend! I loved loved it! Then I stayed up into the hours of the  wee morning with Lizzie! We have been watching gossip girl thanks to my  loverly friend Allison grant who let me borrow the whole 2nd season :D! Then Thursday we got up and the girls crashed moms and the boys field trip to paint a piece! They all painted mugs except for Aidan who painted a horse! They are all wonderful artists and it makes me wonder why I didn't get a little bit of those genes!! It is not fair lol! Then we came home and all hung out and made dinner. Then it was a big ole family dinner with steaks, pink stuff, rolls, broccoli and cheese, potatoes, and a delicious 5 layer pumpkin cake! It was a delicious dinner! Friday was the 22nd anniversary of the best parents in the world! they are so cute! So dad bought wii fit for their anniversary lol. We spent the whole evening all playing the games. It was soo much fun! The grandparents stopped by and it was nice to see them and spend the rest of the evening just chatting and laughing at the wii characters as we hit them with snowballs. I love being home! I am not sure I am going to be able to go back to Knoxville. I have actually been able to feel like this is the everyday norm. I like it. Sunday can take as long as possible to get here. especially since next week is going to be awfully busy! I brought some homework home that I needed to do but honestly i haven't touched it and not sure if I will....Next week we are going to have lip sync practice like no other! It is going to be exhausting especially since i am not a dancer at all and suck at it! I have also eaten soo much this weekend im going back gaining my freshman 15! But it has been good I will make up for it next week! I will hopefully see Tori and Helen tonight! :). how i miss those two! Now I shall return to chilling with my favorite family!


hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment