Monday, January 10, 2011

Back To School Go The Boys and Girls

Back to knoxvegas!!
So my last week at home I spent playing mom! The most spoiling thing ever!! AHH its making me miss home even more! Christmas break is really far to long, never thought I'd say that, I got waaaay to use to be at home! But all I gotta say after playing mom is everybody go thank your mom lol! It's funny the things you realize after you go through the same experience. I wish we weren't so self centered and could learn those things before we went through it. I was talking with one of my oldest friends and we were laughing about how everything now makes sense with what your mom does after you play mom. She said for example that when she got to play mom for a while she got all excited when her sister was coming home for school and couldn't wait to have someone in the house to talk to! Yet, when she walked in the door she didn't want to talk after school. My friend and I laughed about how easy it was for her to get mad about that. Then we talked about how bad we felt for so many things we must have done to our moms and how we under appreciate them! So thanks mommy for everything you doo! Hah I haven't even had my own kids yet makes me nervous for how much stuff I'm going to realize that I did that hurt my mom! So sorry in advanced mom, I promise to try harder!! I love you!

IT IS A WINTER WONDERLAND!! Ugh No one I know is awake and I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning who is locked away in their bedroom and can't come down for another hour or so! I just want to scream THERE IS SNOWW!!! WAKE UP!!! but I am refraining...not sure how much longer that will last though! ahhh I can't wait to go play in it!!
                                                          This is going to be me!
                                                        And I am making one of these
                                                                  And these!
Enjoy your snow too Memphis! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love you gilrie, and I am honored to be your mom. Thank you for taking such wonderful and extra fun care of the boys. We all miss you! I am very proud of you, and so thankful I am your mom!! Hope you are having fun in that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I missed the snow! I hope you had tons of fun :)

    ReplyDelete