Thursday, January 20, 2011

A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.

Today.....Not as good of a day.

It's cause I didn't see any kids!! Instead I dealt with politics...gross!!
Haha I think it's funny how much I get involved with political things when I really don't like politics..Trying to be that well rounded person lol. But seriously me and my friend were talking about it and she was like "you are going to be a politician one day and I will be sitting here telling people you hate it".  Well friend if that ever happens I assure you I am only doing it for the philanthropy aspects lol :).
These few days have been pretty stressful and lacking in sleep! It's been a combination of school, chi o, and sga....but I will sleep this weekend! I am getting initiated tomorrow to Chi Omega! AHHH I be very very scared lol but my mommy and daddy are coming to see me!!! :D I am soo excited!

Have you ever been tired of yourself?
I have.
In fact it is one of my problems....
I really have begun to resent how nice I am...
How ironic right.
It's just well nice people don't make it in our world today.
I feel like I live in Darwin's law of natural selection and I am getting killed off.
Maybe I just take things way to personally but not gonna lie it seems like I am always getting taken advantage of or taken for granted. Even when I go about trying to not make that happen. And there isn't anything I can do to change that. I am who I am. I can't be mean it eats me alive and takes away my joy. I live to see other people smile. Not that I don't look out for myself but I guess I never want to step on toes if it is unnecessary.
Ugh its just one of those depressing nights. You know them. We all have them.

I wore a cute outfit today! Or an outfit I am proud of...you can decide if its cute lol. but goodness, I bought these new heels...UGH they are killers!! I am usually really good at walking in heels like seriously haven't found a pair I have that I can't run in! UNTIl NOW! I can't even walk in these shoes!! They are death for realz...If you ever have the pleasure of watching me walk in them you are going to laugh lol. but needless to say I wore them for about 5 hours. I was laughed, snickered, and talked about because of them lol. I also have some really pretty blisters!! Oh what girls do right!

Well it is time to go to bed!
God is good and he can sustain you through any bad day. I know I've had them!
Trust on Him with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings.

Abz

No comments:

Post a Comment