Sunday, January 16, 2011

Round 2!!

So I started writing a post the other day and goodness it was CRAZY!! I was really hyper so literally it was all over the place. So I didn't post it for your sanity or maybe in hopes to save some of mine! Second semester is going really well! I have been here for a week and I am already back into college days. I promise you one college day is 3 normal days! It feels like I have been here way longer than a week! First week activities have included playing in the snow, a couple dates :), finding classes, going to class, hanging out 24/7 with taylor, game day, basketball, and tons of gym time!

I love my classes this semester! My english class is on Fairy Tales!! How awesome is that! Our major book is confessions of an ugly stepsister! It will most definitely be my favorite class! I am also taking psychology and the teacher is really cool and nice. Then I have bio 102 and Geography hopefully! Not to bad of a semester I started out with 14 hours and hopefully I am going to end up with 18...wow I know big leap lol. BUT I can't take only have 2 classes a day! I feel like such an under achiever. Yet, it took me forever to find the geography class which I am not technically in yet, crossing my fingers! I was thinking maybe I don't have a lot of hours for a reason? Maybe I will have something important happen this semester that will take a lot of my time? who knows we shall find out!


The other night we stayed in Thompson Boling Arena! It was an experience to say the least lol. It really wasn't that fun...I mean I am glad I went but I will most definitely never do it again!! We got to tour the locker rooms and meet the players but really that is all that happened. Although I did make it to the knoxville newspaper! Here is the picture of it!
I look so attractive lol....Well I shall bring more updates later! Love you all!

Abz

No comments:

Post a Comment